Friday, May 23, 2008

Poke Her With a Fork, Hillary's Done


We truly mourn for Hillary Clinton. Her campaign is over. That's spelled O V E R.

Today, whether it be from fatigue or PMS (forgive me that), she blew it once again. While explaining why she's still in this campaign she referenced the assasination of Bobby Kennedy in June during his campaign.

Holy Crap. Now I know she's not waiting for someone to shoot Barak Obama. I know that. But why the hell would she mention something like that in today's America, the America she wants to lead? Bad choice of words? Oh boy, yeah. When I heard about this one I could practically feel Bill's gonads retreating back into their birth positions.

The party's over for the Clintons.

From the BBC.

And Keith Olbermann's Special Comment tonight ends this thing. Goodnight Hillary, see you in 2012. Behave your bad self.


Stand by for a big Memorial Weekend Update, and much more stuff from Bad Hat!


JP

No comments: