Friday, July 6, 2012

Ouch, Ouch, and Ouch

While Mitt shows us his water toys and his large lakeside mansion, one of his four homes I believe (but then it can be hard to keep track of, as John McCain demonstrated) we are learning just ever so much more about Mitt Romney's assets, and by that I mean the financial kind. A $101 million IRA? Help me here, is that part of his financial disclosure form? No? Umm, and why is that? And those other shadowy assets in the Caribbean? Are they included in his $250 million net worth? And if not, how much else is being hidden? And what else is being hidden about a man who seems so inclined to hide things and bluff his way through life, hoping no one will ask any really tough questions.

No, I have to say that the more I see of Mitt Romney, the less I like him.

(More)
Arthur

No comments: