Friday, April 9, 2010

News From the Dahlia Farm in West Haven, Connecticut


As furthur proof that we are indeed all going to be all right, my friend, and pseudo-son Alex, aaaaa-way back East Coast (farther than I'll ever go) has delivered to me another pseudo grand baby, and budding Bad Hatter, I wager. And what a beautiful kid! Our love to all of you. (By the way Alex, you did learn how to change diapers, didn't you?)


Logan Song

April 9, 2010

7lbs 8oz

20 1/2 inches


Keep on truckin', folks. It's all good ...

2 comments:

Alexander said...

I always preferred "surrogate son" to "pseudo-son." ;)

Maisie gave me plenty of practice with diapers. The trick now is to get her potty trained so the boy can inherit the cloth diapers.

btw, this kid is strong! Day 2 I put him on my shoulder to burp him and he lifted his head up to look me square in the eye. He must take after his big sister that way - she pulled a 10 foot tree branch across our yard to the woodpile today. 16 months old and already picking out colleges.

Montag said...

Real (not pseudo-) mazel tov!