Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weekend Update - August 30th




  • HAPPY 87TH BIRTHDAY TO UNCLE BOB! Damn, eighty-seven years old. And still kicking conservative, right-wing, religious, close-minded, bigoted, uncultured, red-necked, uncivilized ass. Gawdluvim! Wish him Happy Birthday at robtwins@comcast.net. Here's just a little portion of what's he's written of his exploits. Click here.

  • Obama Outwits the Bloviators. Frank Rich comments.

  • Fairandbalanced update, number one. Not sure this is a "swiftboat" kind of thing, but I want to include all deranged idiots, including Ralph Nader's Vice-Presidential nominee, into this debate. "I started looking into Obama’s voting record, and I’m afraid to say I’m not just uninspired: I’m downright fearful. Here's why:"

  • Don't kid yourself folks, this race is not a sure thing. Our next president could actually become Sen. John McCain, (R-Idiot). In which case I will give up on politics, and spend the rest of my life gathering and injesting psychotropic vegetation from desert areas of the greater southwest. Promise.

  • Sure it's tasteless humor. Right up our alley, right? With no apologies, McJesus, anyone?

  • "My father had nothing. He and my mother sold everything they had to raise $10,000," she said. "I'm proud of what my dad and my mother did and what they built and left me. And I intend to carry their legacy as long as I can." Cindy McCain is pissed. And she's not gonna take it anymore.

  • McCain has indicated that the GOP convention could be suspended because of Hurricane Gustav. Wow, heckofajobBrownie has a legacy.

  • Joan Baez: I was Right 40 Years Ago, and I'm Right Now. Cool.

No comments: