Sunday, February 14, 2010

Run, Sarah, Run! (The Gift That Keeps On Giving)


(Sent to Bad Hat from Arthur a week ago. Sorry for the delay.)


Others may be surprised to hear me give a big shout-out to my homie Sarah Palin. You may say, "But wait, isn't she a dolt and an arch- nativist political fraud?". Well sure she is! and that's just the beginning. Palin is as close to a human train-wreck as progressives could have found, if they were looking for one. Why is she a "good thing"? Because she's lot like Perot in drag. Think about it; both are odd, compelling and creepy people, small in stature and short on personal morals. With me so far? What is the common unifying characteristic? They are both sociopaths. Both that the capacity to divide and demoralize the conservative wing of American politics. Perot? Oh, he was good, but Palin? She's priceless. Okay, so I get a rash when I watch her on television. But is that too high a price to pay for world peace and prosperity? I don't think so. And bless her heart, she is so prone to self-combust.

Witness this curious sidelight from her self-aggrandizing coming-out event at the Tea Party Party meeting in Nashville. C'mon, you'll like it: CLICK HERE

So what the heck was it that she had to write on her hand to remember it? Here we go:

1. Energy
2. Cut tax
3. Lift American Spirits

The suggestion has been made that the questions from the public were shown to her before the Q&A section, something I think we can pretty much count on given the character of the organizers of the Nashville "event". Palin is such a ditz that she had to write down a reminder of her three top priorities, apparently because they are so much on her mind?

I like it. This argues that she is dumber than I thought she was.

And boy, what we need right now in Amurika (not) is a really dumbass politician with a gift for snappy patter. I mean, remember how well our last one did?

Arthur

No comments: